- Time: 6 hours
- Fee: ¥42,000
- Expenses: about ¥2,000 per person
This tour is for independent travelers who just want a little help with some practicalities and orientation. You’ll spend an hour taking care of some details and then spend the rest of the time exploring Tokyo on our Tokyo Route #1 (Traditional and Modern Tokyo) or Tokyo Route #2 (Modern Tokyo).
To start the tour, your guide will help you do any or all of the following things (depending upon your needs and wishes):
- pick up or buy a Japan Rail Pass
- buy IC cards (Suica or Pasmo)
- make train reservations for your whole trip
- learn how to use the subway and train system
- consult about your trip in Tokyo and beyond
That will only take an hour or two, and then you’ll use the rest of the time to do part of our Tokyo Route #1 or Tokyo Route #2. In either case, the tour lasts six hours. Note that you might not complete the entire route of #1 or #2 tours due to the time spent on orientation and practicalities. Of course, our guide can tell you how to complete the routes on your own if you wish. Note that our guides cannot make restaurant bookings for you.
To book a tour, contact us.